cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-7910 Phones Logging Input Errors on my 3524PWR

ryandutton
Level 1
Level 1

I have been seeing many input errors on the fastethernet interfaces of my WS-C3524PWR-XL-EN switches that have a CP-7910 IP phone connected to them. The 3524PWR switches are running the following IOS revision: c3500XL-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC17.bin

This problem is only occurring with the 7910 series phones. The 7940 & 7960 IP phones on theses switches are not logging any input errors.

Has anybody seen this occur in their network? Is there a solution for the problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ryan,

I'm pretty sure we used to get alot of errors with the 7910 as well. If I remember correctly we had to hard code the port for 10/half.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ryan,

I'm pretty sure we used to get alot of errors with the 7910 as well. If I remember correctly we had to hard code the port for 10/half.

Hope this helps!

Rob

this question is not related to your issue, but i was intrested in what ccm ver you are running with your 7910s?

We are running CCM Version 4.2.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: