Views
Helpful
Replies

CRA Script with Voicemail option

r.lusignan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi group,

I'm fairly new to the CRA editor and it's scripts. I would like to modify the ACD script to allow the caller to break out and leave a voicemail to Unity at anypoint during the call. Does anyone have any sample scripts or can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

-Russ

1 Reply 1

dunn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Russ,

There are some sample scripts included with IPCC Express, and also some ideas for your reference.

With the IPCC Express package, we have loaded some sample scripts into c:\program files\wfavvid subdirectory.

The aa.aef is your standard autoattendant script, with the option to redirect/transfer to an operator. With a little modification, you can change it to redirect to voicemail.

In our documentation, as well the CRA Editor Step Reference Guide, there is also a programming/Application Development guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_programming_reference_guide_book09186a00800c4182.html

In the guide, there are explainations of how we developed some of the sample scripts, so it should be helpful for you or anyone starting out with creating scripts.

Regards

Bernard.