Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Standard dosent show the status

Suchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I setup Attendance console 11X standard & it doesn't show the phone status (green icon), what could be the issue?

Thanks

Suchira

6 Replies 6

Varundeep Chhatwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

please add those phones in application user you created for attendant console.

Hi Varundeep,

Thanks for the reply, but still CUAC doesn't show the status. How does the CUAC get the status from UCM?

Thanks

Suchi

did you added the phone SEP to the same application user which you installed on operator machine. please do check if your application user has correct roles assigned to it. refer the deployment guide for CUAC standard for that specific version.

I have the same problem and have added all phones to the application user I set up for this as well.  The install forced me to connect to a CUPS server as well is this normal.  We don't use CUPS as we use Lync for presence but seems like this might be a requirement with the CUAC Standard deployment? 

Hi Liz,

IM&P (used to be CUPS) is not required for basic "BLF" type presence on CUAC standard.

CUCM can provide the basic presence on it's own, provided that the CUAC application user is set up correctly (permissions) and has all of the phones you would like to "watch" configured as controlled devices.

Hi,

I have same problem, then I added all IP phones devices on the same Application User, but CUACS 11 doesn't connecting of the device DN.

thanks for helping me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: