Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

CUBE SIP REFER with Telco

I have a customer that has two datacenters.  They want a SIP trunk into each datacenter from the same telco.  They want to be able to use the SIP Refer feature on a CUBE to redirect a call coming into one datacenter back to the telco and over to the second datacenter CUBE should there be a failure or full circuit.  My question is does CUBE support this?  No UCM is involved.  The CUBEs are connected to third party PBX.

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Hi There, Yes this is

Hi There,

Yes this is possible , you can configure in the global level or a specific dial-peer, but pls chk the prerequisites:

• To enable the Dynamic REFER Handling on the Cisco UBE feature, you must have Cisco IOS Release 15.2(1)T or a later release installed and running on your Cisco gateway.

• Transcoding configuration is required on the Cisco UBE for midcall transcoder insertion, deletion, or modification during call transfers. 

refer the below link for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube_sip/configuration/15-2mt/voi-cub-sip-dyn-refer-handling.html#GUID-2CA58270-E894-44E0-BF95-D891BC07D596

Beginner

Hi Murali,I have a query on

Hi Murali,

I have a query on SIP Reffer,

Is SIP REFER Transfer depends on Telco side, different carrier has different config on CUBE side?

i am planing to configure SIP REFER in one CUBE which has both incoming and outgoing traffic.

Thank you

Paddy

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards