Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

CUC - Auto attendant

lisandro
Beginner
Beginner

Dear, I hope you are well.

In this case I am writing to you to see if you can help me or guide me in a configuration that I have to do in connection with cisco unity. I have to set up a very simple automatic wizard but I can't find the correct option or how to do it.

I have a single audio that says: "Welcome to the company" XXX "if you know the internal number, dial it, otherwise wait and they will attend you".

I can't find a way to make sure that when someone calls they don't have to press any options (not zero, not one). If you know the inmate's number, dial it or wait and they will see you.

I was able to do it in Automatic Attendant Service (B-ACD) but in CUC I can't find the correct options to make it happen.

If anyone ever set it up this way, can you give me a hand? Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You dont need to assign 6000  to a phone.

just an extension 6000 with forwarding all to VM. And your system call handler extension should be 6000.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

This is normal as CUC does not have control over the CTI RP via CTI and it does not have any need to be in control of it. The important part of the configuration is the directory number that is forwarded to voicemail.

So your remaining problem is that you hear the message Wait while I transfer your call? If so @Nithin Eluvathingal already gave you the information on how to get rid of that, “uncheck the Play the Wait While I Transfer Your call Prompt option”.

On a side note, the polite thing would be to give appreciation to the people who helps you out by using the helpful vote option on posts before asking for more help on new questions.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34

Nithin Eluvathingal
VIP Mentor VIP Mentor
VIP Mentor

Use CUC  call Handler.

Example:- Assume all call comes to extension 1234 and you need greeting to be played with option to dial the extension. 

• On CUCM extension 1234 Forward all to Voicemail
  • Create Call handler with extension 1234

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 8.01.27 AM.png

• Go to standard Greeting Upload your recording. make sure you choose "My Personal Recording"

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 8.02.29 AM.png

• After greeting you select the  option you need. 

You can also Have a look on below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En18tN1pNMw

Response Signature

Thank you very much for your reply,

But what I need I still can't do it.

I can put options for the commercial sector or the technical sector or the operator to attend, for example:

op 1 for sale

op 2 for technician

op 0 for operator
all this if I can do it

But what I cannot do or I cannot find how to configure it in CUC is that after the greeting "wait and they will attend you" I pass it to some internal CUCM.

Can this be done in CUC?