Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5.1 is not working Firefox, and Google Chrome with any version

Omar Gamil
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I've installed CUCM version 11.5.1.13902-2 and I cannot access it via any version  of Firefox, or Google Chrome.

Any Advice

Thanks in Advance

Omar

4 Replies 4

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

What do you mean it is not working? 

That the page doesnt come up or that you cant login? Im guessing the first since you say you tried from different browsers. 

Have you checked the status of TOMCAT service ? 

the page doesn't come up. It just come with the first home page but when you try to choose any of the three links (Call manager admin, Self care portal, or PLM) it shows This site can’t provide a secure connection error. this state for chrome browser. for firefox, After applying the below workaround in the link it works fine now.

http://technotes.smoothwater.net/2015/12/firefox-cucm-ssl-handshake-error.html

I checked the tomcat certificate and it is not expired. Noting when trying to access the other cluster nodes it works fine. 

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I´ve got that release in my lab, and use Chrome and FF quantum, both on the latest release and 64 bit, and have no problem accessing CUCM

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight
do the following.
1.check your proxy settings. and bypass these local URLs.
2. add cucm ip and FQDN to safe site list in IE.
3. also add RootCA to your machine if tomcat certificates are signed by localCA.
4. disable your AV or any Web security suite or transparent proxy. they usually have RootCA and do MITM scenario.
5. a full cluster reboot might fix your issue. also reboot your own machine.

HTH
AMMAR SAOOD

plz rate and mark answered if helpful.