cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS Calender GoDaddy Cert

jwilson
Level 1
Level 1

That last time I had to use a GoDaddy Cert with CUPS for Calendar integration Cisco TAC pointed me to the GoDaddy Cert website.  I just don't remember which Cert I had to load.  Does anyone remember?   Via OWA I grab the root GoDaddy cert but that doesn't seam to work.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have to load the root certificate into the trust store AND any intermediary CA certificates. Look at the certificate chain from your OWA

site. Anything above your actual site certificate will need to be loaded to the trust store. You can compare the thumbprints to ensure you are loading the right one. Don't forget to restart the presence engine service.

Jonathan.  Thank for the response.  The GoDaddy root and intermediate certs I had to add were listed here.

Godaddy'scertificates are signed by valicert you'll need to download the valicert rootcertificate and corresponding intermediate to link them together: https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam

I got that answer after a post to cisco-voip@puck.nether.net

An engineer from Cisco responded.

Once loaded the calendar integration started working.

Jefferson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: