cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Debugging Schedules

michael.tanner
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problems with my schedules in Unity. I am looking for a possibility to debug or trace scheduling. Unfortunately, schedule selection by a call handler can't be seen in Status Monitor.

Is there a possibility to setup a special trace or a tool to see that?

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you be a little more specific about what, exactly, you're having problems with? Is the wrong greeting playing for call handlers or something along those lines?

Unity plays always the same greeting, it seems it doesen't consider schedules. I have set the correct schedule in the call handler (weekdays), recorded different greetings (standard & closed), checked system time.

Is it correct that Unity shows schedules in 24h format (0:00-23:30) even if the system is running with US localization (12 AM/PM time format)?

That's why a trace could perhaps help me... Or have you an idea what is going wrong?

Well, which greeting is it playing? My first guess would be you have the alternate greeting enabled which will always play no matter what the schedule is since it over rides all other greeting rules when active.

Unity 4.0 will bring a new call flow trace. The trace will allow you to follow a call through the system. In that process you will be able to see which greetings are being invoked based on the schedules.

Keith