cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default MRG Members

Jesse Drohen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a way to view a list of media resources that are in the default Media Resource Group / List as they are not assigned to any other defined MRG?s?

Thanks,

Jesse

3 Replies 3

Tony Huynh
Level 4
Level 4

Jesse,

By default, I believe that any media resources not defined or put into a particular MRG can be used by anyone in the cluster.

HTH

Tony

Tony,

Thank you, I believe you are correct. The issue I'm having is that I have a cluster with about 200 resources and about 50 MRG's defined. Devices are exhausting resources in their MRGL and then using resources in the default MRG. I'm trying to see if there is a way, maybe a sql query, that I can determine which resources have not been defined in a MRG and are in the default MRG.

Thanks,

Jesse

This query lists the Media Resources, the associated MRG / MRGL, and spits out a NULL for a device which is not associated with any MRG – (a NULL value indicates the Media Resource is in the default MRG)

run sql select Device.name, Device.description, MediaResourceGroup.name, MediaResourceList.name from Device left outer join MediaResourceGroupMember on Device.pkid = MediaResourceGroupMember.fkdevice left outer join MediaResourceListMember on MediaResourceListMember.fkmediaresourcegroup = MediaResourceGroupMember.fkmediaresourcegroup left outer join MediaResourceGroup on MediaResourceGroup.pkid =  MediaResourceListMember. fkmediaresourcegroup left outer join MediaResourceList on MediaResourceList.pkid = MediaResourceListMember.fkmediaresourcelist where ((tkmodel == 50) OR (tkmodel == 51) OR (tkmodel == 70) OR (tkmodel == 83) OR (tkmodel == 84) OR (tkmodel == 110) OR (tkmodel == 111) OR (tkmodel == 112) OR (tkmodel == 113) OR (tkmodel == 126)) order by MediaResourceList.Name

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: