Views
Helpful
Replies

Design of Expressway solution

li007il89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

could you please help me with such issue, could I connect 2 Expressway-E servers to 1 Expressway-C server? 

I want to configure a connection to the Internet and also I have another private network with NAT configuration on it. I want to receive calls from the Internet and from this private network.

Thanks a lot!

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The recommendation is that the number of nodes in the Expressway-E cluster must match the number of nodes in the Expressway-C cluster. Each node must be the same OVA size in both clusters.

You may look at the newly introduced Multitenant Expressway Architecture though to see if it can be of use to you in any of your existing or upcoming deployments

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/hcs/11_5/HCS_Solution/Doc_Guide/chcs_b_multi_tenant_expressway/chcs_b_multi_tenant_expressway_chapter_0100.html

Manish

- Do rate useful posts -

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7
Hello,

There is another option to do it; by installing two separate exp-e nodes (standalone, not a cluster) one for the internet and one for your private network and connect them to exp-c server.

Thank you,
Shadi
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: