Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial plan - Ars Digit - Incoming Number

m.paolelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

The topic is quite easy but I haven't found a solution.

I've a CallManager 3.3(3) connected to a Voice Gateway (a simple VIC 2 BRI...).

There's a phone number coming into my CallManager like '0225547546'.

The sentence 'coming into my CallManager' means that if I call the ISDN BRI which goes into the VG, the Called Number is just the '0225547546' I wrote before.

Well, I put a Translation Pattern which translate the '0225547546' incoming number into '47546', in the Called Party Transform Mask (that's a number of a CTI route point, which starts a Routing Script on ICM, etc... etc...).

Well, this works.

But now I want to introduce a Translation Pattern which gives to the CallManager the "LAST 5 DIGITS OF THE INCOMING NUMBER", whatever the incoming number is.

For example, if a '022354xxxx' telephone called number comes into the Call Manager (I mean It would be a phone call from outside coming into my Call Manager), I want to translate it into a '4xxxx' number.

How can I do that?

It will be a sort of PBX 'Ars-Digit' Conversion.

May someone help me???

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try trans pattern of 022354XXXX

and called party transformation of 4XXXX

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I'll try and let you know. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: