cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dictation software for Cisco CallManager

cboland
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a software product that will allow the Cisco IP Phones to take dictation and store it somewhere on a server? This is for doctors who currently use a propritary hardware/software and I would like to move this application to the CallManager environment, but I haven't found anyone yet that makes software to allow the Cisco VoIP environment do this type of functionality. I have checked hotdispatch.com and a couple other websites, but I can't find any software that allows this functionality.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

benhanson
Level 1
Level 1

That depends on how elegent/complex of a solution you want. With a basic Exchange/Unity Voice mail setup, you can create voice messages that are stored on the Exchange server.

But, not exist a software that make it happen???

I was hoping to find some software that could be customized for our situation. I would to have it so the soft keys on the phones were dictation machine function keys like record, play, rewind, etc etc..

adbaker
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone aware of such an application today? I thought as time has moved on that maybe this is available now?

We used to have digital dictation on Cisco Unity but I'm not sure if that's still available?