cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Digit manipulation on FXS ports controlled by CUCM (stcapp)

michelberben
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue at a client where an analog door phone is connected to an FXS port controlled by CUCM through stcapp.

Whenever the doorphone's button is pushed, it sends a call to 545 which is not the extension of the person at reception anymore (but used to be). Sadly, noone remembers how to program the digits the doorphone sends to the new reception's number, so I'm stuck with finding a way to manipulate the digits the FXS port sends to CUCM.

I have tried using a translation-profile outgoing on the voice-port, as well as on the dial-peer, num-exp 545 658 in global config but nothing seems to work.

Is it possible to change these numbers on the gateway ? I can't use a translation pattern in CUCM since 545 is still in use as a phone extension.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

You could create a new CSS that is only assigned to the FXS port and give it access to a new partition containing your translation pattern.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

You could create a new CSS that is only assigned to the FXS port and give it access to a new partition containing your translation pattern.

Super, forgot about that option :)

Works.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: