Views
Helpful
Replies

Digit Timeout - what service parameter

cplatt01
Level 1
Level 1

The phone goes back to dial tone after about 2 seconds in the middle of

referencing a phone number to dial. Example, 724 (after a few seconds it goes to dialtone). Is there a service parameter to adjust this time.

I know there is the Off-hook to first digit parameter, but is there a parameter for any digit that follows the first? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Is this an internal number or external number.If it is external number then that means calmanager is finding a match after 724 and it is giving a dialtone.

If you are looking for interdigit timeout it is T302.But I don't think that is the problem

Thanks,

Radhika

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Is this an internal number or external number.If it is external number then that means calmanager is finding a match after 724 and it is giving a dialtone.

If you are looking for interdigit timeout it is T302.But I don't think that is the problem

Thanks,

Radhika

It is an external number.

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's the T302 timer. Please see the document below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dab26.shtml

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: