cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

displaying white screen after playlist pushed

Colin Crubaugh
Level 1
Level 1

After pushing an updated playlist to the DMP it is displaying just a white screen.  After rebooting and hard rebooting the device the white screen still appears so I thought it might have just had a hardware issue.  I swapped out players and the problem still exhists.  Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

C

4 Replies 4

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

I have seen this when the DMP can't play the content.  What kind of content are you trying to push to the DMP and what is the  DMP model?

We are just pushing static images to a 4400.  The playlist had a file added which sparked the problem, then it was removed to try and get it back up but that didn't resolve it.

If you are deploying the content by using a Deployment Package did you also schedule playing the content?  From Schedule slect Digital Signage and then select the deployment package you deployed with the work Local before the deployment package name.  Select the DMP you are deploying to and submit the schedule.  If this is the case you should see the images displayed.

A deployment package does exhist, but I am specifically just pushing the playlist and not the package.  I found a workaround for the time being by creating a presentation and not just a playlist and it comes up fine.  I am still trying to solve the mystery playlist error though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: