- last edited on
If I log on the DMM 5.2 Application Administration Interface, I get an warning, that the root file system is reaching out of space.
WARNING: The File System "/" is reaching out of Space
I know, that I can extend the disk itself, but is there a way to extend the file system without root console login?
Go to Solution.
Here are some common reasons why you may see this error and
experience Hard Disk storage issues:
1. Location of Video Content & Presentations. This error can
occur if you STORE your content locally on the Digital Media Manager(DMM)
itself. For Best Practices, the Video Content ** SHOULD ** be stored on
2. The Logs files are excessive and the files are consuming the available
disk space on the DMM Server.
For Item #1
- You will need to move the Video Content to a Remote Server(s)
- Delete\Remove the Media Assets that are stored in the Media Library on
the DMM Server
- Create New Media Assets using the URLs for the Content stored on the Remote
For Item #2
For DMS 5.2
- Access the AAI for the DMM Server
- Select "Appliance Control"
- Select "Logging Options"
- Select "Clean_Logs"
View solution in original post
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: