cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMP 4310 firmware 5.4

Scott Brodie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , can you direct me to where I can download firemware 5.4 for the DMP 4310. Can you confirm this will support HTTP feeds and HTML 5?

many thanks

SCott

8 Replies 8

mjuarez2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'd like to know as well. I've been waiting in anticipation for html support for months now. Please let us know!

Thanks.

-Michael

Volker Janusch
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

we need the version 5.4 too because of testing the usage of html. Where can I download this software?

Regards.

Volker

Manager DC-Networking, Automation & WLAN
Logicalis GmbH

Hi All,

The software is available but is not published directly on CCO.

To get it, you first need a valid SAS contract then you can order it through the PUT tool:

http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/index.jsp

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi , we have tried to locate on the PUT, only DMM, SnS ugrades are available. There is no option for DMP firmware.

please advise as to where this is located, many thanks

Scott

Hi Scott,

I don't have access to the PUT tool so I won't be able to help much here but what I can tell you is that for now, there is no direct CCO access to those images and that the PID for the DMP firmwares are the following:

R-DMP-4310-54-U-K9
R-DMP-4400-54-U-K9

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Nicolas

Thanks Nicolas, neither of these are available on the PUT tool. Is there another way to gwt this firmware?

Scott

Hi Scott,

If you don't find it there, I would advise you to get in touch with your Cisco Account team and ask them to provide you the files.

Regards,

Nicolas

Scott,

It is available though the PUT. I just downloaded th 4310 and DMM 5.4 iso's. I am currently working on upgrading DMM now, but the 4310 is done with no issues so far.

best,

JD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: