Views
Helpful
Replies

DMP 4400 can't change to static ip address

azavaleta85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone:

I have 4 DMPs and I want to assign a static ip address.

When turned on for the first time take ip address from a pool of dhcp, after I disable dynamic ip addressing, remains unanswered.
If I  refresh screen  apparently the changes are taken, I then save and restart.

When DMP turn again, the dinamic ip address is enableb.

Has anyone had a similar problem, we need some updating.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Aurelio,

Not sure what code you are running on the DMP but the Symptoms seem similar to the DDTS#

CSCti98801

Symptom:
The following error message is displayed : "Network Error. Please check your connections"

Conditions:
Assigning static IP address to the DMP(firmware 5.2.1) without using the "DOMAIN NAME"

Workaround:
Populate the Domain name field with the correct domain name.

Thanks,

Sagar Dhanrale

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Aurelio,

Not sure what code you are running on the DMP but the Symptoms seem similar to the DDTS#

CSCti98801

Symptom:
The following error message is displayed : "Network Error. Please check your connections"

Conditions:
Assigning static IP address to the DMP(firmware 5.2.1) without using the "DOMAIN NAME"

Workaround:
Populate the Domain name field with the correct domain name.

Thanks,

Sagar Dhanrale

It's correct Sagar Dhanrale.

I agregate domain name in Basic DMP Configuration and can change to static address.

If you don't include a Domain Name in your DMP configuration, you will see the following message. My DMP is a 4400G and 5.2 version.

Thank you Sagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: