cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND - "That key is not active here"

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

I created a new softkey template copying and updating the built in IPMA template. The new template has DND enabled when phone is "On Hook".

I have already activated the IPMA assistant manager in the Serviceabiltiy Service Activation.

The button shows up but when I select it, It says "That key is not active here"

5 Replies 5

s-bruening
Level 1
Level 1

the buttion will be active if you use a voicemessaging system.

We use Unity for voice mail

ANGUEL STEFANOV
Level 1
Level 1

reboot the callmanager and it will work

Hi

DND should be used with IPMA configured and added as a service per the phone needs DND feature, DND is a part of IPMA in Cisco CallManager 4.x and 5.x. (In Cisco CallManager 6.x, the DND feature can be used without IPMA.)

to use DND u should first follow the IPMA configuration procedure so that the phone that will have DND activated should have IPMA (either proxy or shared mode) configured on it.

as i got from ur question that u just only wants DND feature not full IPMA, so there are some workarounds u can use to have DND without IPMA, please see my post on:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddf47ad/0#selected_message

hth

/majdi

The same is happening to me,

But with the answer button, when a phone A calls the manager the assistan can not answer the call...

I think im forgating something nut i dont know what, can you help me?

Thaks....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: