Replies

Do wired headsets work with Cius?

jcovert
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cius.

I also have a docking station for it.

I have a Plantronics headset.

When I plug the headset into either the Cius or the dock, I hear the audio for the call in my headset.

But the microphone in the headset is not activated - so the speaker microphone on the Cius or dock are active.

Is this a known fault with the Cius and its dock?

Regards,

John Covert

CareCore National, LLC

2 Replies 2

SHAWN EFTINK
Level 5
Level 5

I've tried multiple headsets without any issues. I'm not personally a big fan of the wired headset's performance with the Cius. I would strongly recommend the Jawbone Icon for the Cius. I've had mine for about 6 months and works great with both my Cius and iPhone. I've also got 3-4 other internal users with the same setup and we've all been ver pleased. The link is below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10655/ps11204/C78-615196-00_Jawbone_ICON_Cisco_Bluetooth_Headset_DS.pdf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Plantronics is a great brand and they are very versatile. Depending on your headset it could be giving you the issues. I found this comprehensive compatibility chart to be helpful when choosing a headset with my phone. Best of luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: