cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does SRST support local Auto Attendant (tcl script)?

RShrove
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to set up a local Auto Attendant on each of our SRST routers but I've been unable to locate a tcl script that works with SRST. Is it supported with SRST? I have AA running on our CCME router but have not gotten it to work with SRST.

5 Replies 5

RShrove
Level 1
Level 1

I've seen reference to TCL-based AA for SRST in early SRST admin guides. However the reference only said that it supports simple TCL-based AA. It does not reference a particular script & it does not provide any setup instructions. The admin guide for SRST 3.0 & greater does not mention support for TCL-based AA. I have tried the TCL AA from CME & ITS but have been unable to make them work with SRST.

Is there a TCL-based Auto Attendant for SRST?

As mentioned in the previous post, the TCL script for AA works with SRST also.

If you are using the script its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tcl, then just make sure that the IOS in the SRST router is 12.2.(15)ZJ or 12.3(4)T

Regards,

Anup

Does anyone know if this AA script can be used with VoIP calls from outside (i.e. CallManager cluster) or calls from IP Phones on the CME system?

Also when used with SRST does it only work for calls from the PSTN?

If the above scenarios are possible what is an appropriate dial-peer config? i.e. match on dest-pattern or whatever?

I've been trying to configure this today but don't have any POTS interfaces handy to test it - I can get the script to pick up a call but just get silence on the IP Phone. On a 7960 status page you can see the tx and rx packets going up, and it eventually puts you through to the operator but plays no prompts...

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I've got this working by heeding advice in this thread - it seems this script is very picky about the IOS version it needs...

Finally got to hear the prompts and nearly got knocked off my chair when the woman starts shouting after the opening greeting! bizarre... someone at Cisco needs to get a copy of SoundForge or something...

Anyway, is is possible to have it accessible to local phones on the CME system?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!