cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DOH

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I was trying to uninstall using the utility from Answermonkey.net but I couldn't, because I was getting the following error message.<br><br>"Error! Could not connect to the DOH subscriber information can not be removed without valid DOH Connection. Contact support for HELP"<br><br>When I tried to re-install the Unity on top of existing Unity, I got<br>the<br>following error message:<br>"Script:<br>C:\commserver\localize\defaultconfiguration\ENU\Defaultdatabase.vbs<br><br>Line:7<br>Char 1<br>Error: 0x8004200C<br>Code: 8004200C<br>Source: (null)"<br><br>Any ideas? Thanks in advance.<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

This sounds like an issue for the Cisco Unity TAC folks. You should contact them.

Not applicable

I'm assuming your box was not functional at the time you tried to install something off my page (you didn't say which app or what condition your system was in so I'm just completely guessing here).

I throw up that message if I try to connect to the DOH and get an error... this will happpen only if Unity can't be started properly or you're not logged in as the Unity install account (as my page and help files indicate you need to be).

Given your other comments I'm assuming your system was in an unfunctional state. If I can't fire up the DOH there's not much I can do with it.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)