Views
Helpful
Replies

DSP Farm Configuration

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

Currently we have a 2921 cube router and a 3945 cube router, I going to be upgrading them both to 4431 series with a PVDM4 128 and I wanted to know can someone tell me how to configure the DSP Farm service for transcoding, MTP, and Conferencing. I look forward to your replies and have a great day.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Google

Cisco IOS + what you want

Cisco IOS transcoder 

And Google will even suggest you options. If you want lti transcoder, then search so. Works better if you start the search with Cisco + whatever you're looking for.

Cisco cucm + feature

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configwise it's pretty much the same in any of those ISRs, have you reviewed existing documentation on the topic??

HTH

java

Hi Jaime

I've actually been googling and I must be putting in the wrong phrases, I found articles but what I'm looking for are commands that will show me step by step once I get the config on the cube router.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/91863-trans-conf-iosgw-ccm.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/62959-ccm-ios-dsp-farm.html

Google

Cisco IOS + what you want

Cisco IOS transcoder 

And Google will even suggest you options. If you want lti transcoder, then search so. Works better if you start the search with Cisco + whatever you're looking for.

Cisco cucm + feature

HTH

java

As Java wrote the configuration for this in a 4K router for media resources is very similar to what you have in the other types of routers. For transcoding dspfarm I would recommend you to use the universal type. That might be a slight difference to what you have configured now.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: