cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic agent user licensing in Unified Workforce Optimization Quality Management

sean.wellington
Level 1
Level 1

If I have 10 Compliance Recording (CR) licenses in Quality Management, but I have more than 10 UCCX agents, is there a way for the system to dynamically assign the licenses to the different users in QM 11 based on whether or not they are currently active?  In other words, if there are more than 10 UCCX agents, but only 10 UCCX agents are logged in at any given time, can it dynamically associate the 10 licenses with those logged-in users, thus removing the need to manually re-assign the licenses every time users shift in and out?

Thank you in advance for any assistance that can be provided on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What you want there is not possible, QM licensing works on the basis of 1:1 which means you will need to have license for each agent in QM no matter they are logged in or not. Each user license in case of QM is for a named (not concurrent) user hence if you have 30 agents logging in over a period of 3 shifts lets say 10 at a time, you still need 30 licenses else continue doing what you do right now i.e., manually re-assign the licenses every time users shift in and out.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What you want there is not possible, QM licensing works on the basis of 1:1 which means you will need to have license for each agent in QM no matter they are logged in or not. Each user license in case of QM is for a named (not concurrent) user hence if you have 30 agents logging in over a period of 3 shifts lets say 10 at a time, you still need 30 licenses else continue doing what you do right now i.e., manually re-assign the licenses every time users shift in and out.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I am also confuse on this part.

I have 8 agents and 2 supervisors. Does it mean i need 8 CR and 2 AQM licenses. or i need to have 10 AQM and 10 CR to support call recording, evaluation and screen recording. At the end my purpose is to have call recording, evaluation and screen recording features for all these users.

Please help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: