cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Edge 340 not running app space script

Jtremblay54
Level 1
Level 1

We recently had a new Edge sent to us through RMA at the GM dealership I work at. After trying to register the device for app space using the edge 340 App space Wizard on one of our local computers I get the message "Unable to retrieve application script. Ensure the player is assigned to an application or check your network". The device has internet and I am able to access webpages with no problems at all. As an added note my app Space account does not have the admin tab in the drop down window as many of the fixes on their website show, not sure if not having that tab to add the device is affecting me as well. Just wondering if anyone else had had any of these problems and were able to fix them. Let me know if I should add anymore info to this.

1 Reply 1

bakerzduzin
Level 1
Level 1

Typically when you see this message using the wizard it is because it is having issues assigning a license via Appspace to your player. You may want to get a hold of Appspace customer service if you don't know how to check your licensing yourself. Depending on your licensing agreement you may be out of licenses or not up on your yearly license. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: