cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Edit switch Utility

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I would like to intergrate a Unity 2.4.6 with a Callmanager 3.1 but in the "edit switch utility" a can select 2.4 only with Serial intergration, but can't change the IP address for the Callmanager intergration...<br>When I select Callmanager 3.0 there appears nothing on the integration.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

The IP address for the Call Manager integration is changed in the Telephony (or Phone and Modems) control panel applet. See the TSP release notes here...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/tsp/index.htm

What type of integration is listd on the security key?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

I followed the release notes ...The intergration is a Unity 2.4.6 on a WIndows NT SP6A, with exchange 5.5 to intergrate with a callmanager 3.1.
What do you mean with security key ???

Not applicable

security key in this case refers to your dongle programming. You can check it with KeyDump in the Unity folder on the start menu.

The switch file isn't a tremendous factor in CCM integration as it is in a PBX scenario ... most of the heavy stuff is in the TSP.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: