Views
Helpful
Replies

Error when trying exporting recording calls from Calabrio QM

Jedaovva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team,

I need your help with an inconvenience that I have been facing. When i try to export recording calls from Calabrio QM i get the following error:

"Sucessfully export 0 of 1 contacts. Encountered errors while processing 1 contacts. See log for more details." We are using built CRX tool in order to try export the recording calls. See attached screenshot.

Thanks and Regards,

Jesus.

1 Reply 1

kelvinteh15
Level 1
Level 1

Check the logs on C:\Program Files (x86)\Calabrio\Calabrio Recording Export\log , QMExport0001.txt . It will tell you what stop it . 

Normally only the following issue 

1. The SA account credential is not correct when you setup the QMExport . Setting > Make sure the test show "Attempt to read users SUCCESS"

2. Wrong Audio directory , you must select the correct path that configure on you QM that store the recording . Like my recording in QM set to be the G:\Recordings\audio. The error message from log will mention invalid SpxFile . 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: