cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expected Wait Time script

johncabrera
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a script in CRS 3.1 that will indicate the expected wait time for the next available agent. When a person is waiting in Queue; they will hear a messages saying: "An agent will be with you in the (expectedWaitTime)". If anyone has some samples or ideas, I would appreciate it

thanks

16 Replies 16

bart-peters
Level 1
Level 1

use the get reporting statistics step.

Select the correct CSQ and vars.

After that use the result to generate a prompt and play that.

A mailed an .aef example to you.

Have fun.

I need a script to learn how to use the Get Reporting Statistics.

Can you send your script to me too?

Thanks in advance

hi ,

i'm new in ipcc and for custom reporting issues trying to use get reporting statistics but have not succeeded yet. Can you please send me your script which uses get reporting statistics?

thanks in advance

Do you need Nuance or TTS features installed in order for the prompt to announce the time to wait variable?

I would like a copy of your script too. Thanks.

Hello

Could you plz send me the script ? apprecating this

My email : ehab@ubm.com.jo

sthallik
Level 1
Level 1

Watch out for EWT. it is based on real time data. Unless the callcenter is large with high volume of calls and larger number of agents, EWT fluctuates like crazy. I have found that it does not work well with small callcenters

I use average wait time. That's a good indicator in small ICD's

Hi,

I also find myself in need of such a feature, but haven't quite figured it out yet. A hint in the form of an example script would be appreciated..... ;-)

Could you please mail the .aef file to hsoep@tdc.dk

Thnx

e-mail me at adignan@berbee.com and I will send you the script to use. It also includes the .wav files.

adignan - berbee

How do we do this if we have IPCC enterprise edition ie ICM with IVR.

Create a custom function in ICM that calculates your EWT however your like to do it. (Avg WT, Expected WT, Predicted WT, at the skill level? the DN level? etc.)

Then pass the value returned by your function in a variable to your IVR and have it speakback the time based on that variable.

This is somewhat simplified because I don't know if you are using IP/IVR or some other IVR system but that's how it works.

I would also like the script.

k...i would need your e-mail address.