Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway AXL integration with CUCM

dsalamanca
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I am installing an expressway pair, and one of the first steps is to create the integration with their CUCM cluster via an AXL user. When I do this part, I always get the following error:

Unable to communicate with 192.168.70.5. AXL query HTTP error "'HTTPError:500'".

If I write down a wrong password, then a credential error appears, but if I write it correctly, then I get this 500 error. Also, I only get this error if I use the IP address of the publisher server, if I use a subscriber, the cluster information is retrived perfectly, however, I don't know if I will have additional trouble later for using a subscriber instead.

I have seen some bugs related, but none with the expressway version 8.9.2 that I am using. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

By the way, CUCM cluster is 11.5.12900, I am not using TLS authentication with the CUCMs and I already have reset the AXL service on the Publisher.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

DS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi DS,

You'll probably need to contact TAC with the AXL and Tomcat logs for analysis if the service/server reset hasn't helped.

Manish

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi DS,

You'll probably need to contact TAC with the AXL and Tomcat logs for analysis if the service/server reset hasn't helped.

Manish

Hello,

What you told me made me remember that I reset the AXL service but not the Tomcat service, and that made the trick.

Thank you very much

Daniel

Alok Jaiswal
Level 4
Level 4

Can you enable the logs on Expressway-C and then try to add the CUCM. And if you can provide that logs, i can help you to take a look at it. 

Or as mentioned open TAC with relevant logs and then they can help you.

Regards,

Alok

Thank you Alok, the problem was on the CUCM side, however, thanks for your kind offer of help

itecocsco16
Level 1
Level 1

Faced the same problem, is there a solution?

The OP @dsalamanca provided what was done to solve it for him/her.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: