Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility and logout user profile

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello ,

Lets say I configure the logout profile to be some user profile instead of "user currect device settings",when the EM user logs out the phone is going to get the setting of the configured user profie.Even in callmanager there is no way to see the old extension.

Lets say I have 2 user profiles.One logon profile and the other logout profile.My logon profile has directory number 5006 and logout has directory number 5007.

I configure a phone with extn 5003 and use logout profile to be the one with directory number 5007.In this case when the user logs out the phone gets extn 5007.Even in callmanager we cannot see the extn 5003.

Is there any way we can go back to the old setting of the phone ie is there a way that I can make the phone get the extn 5003.

Thanks in advance.

Radhika.

4 Replies 4

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

In CCMAdmin on the phone device config page, I think you should see the logged in device profile. Log out the profile with extn 5007 from there.

In addition to that, when you configured the profile for 5007, did you subscribe the profile to EM service? If so, can you logout of the profile from Services?

Once a user logs into a phone with EM, the original extension, eg, 5003, is lost or kind of does not exist in CCM.

So it means there is no way I can get that device extension back right?

Thanks,

Radhika.

Unless the profile with which you logged into the phone is logged out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: