cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility causing phones to reject

Chetty
Level 1
Level 1

I’ve come across a strange problem with extension mobility on our CUCM 12.0.1.21900-7, it’s not site or even cluster wide, just 8 phones on a site.

These 8 phones (various models) show users are logged in but the phones has been rejected.

IPv4 Address: 10.2.106.59

Active Load ID: sip78xx.12-1-1-12

Inactive Load ID: sip78xx.12-0-1-11

Download Status: None

If we scroll down it (Extension Information) it shows that the user is logged in, I’ve tried the number shown but its unobtainable,  If I then click the log the user out of EM, the phone resets and then registers.  If the user tries to log in again the phone reverts back to rejected.

This was after a Subscriber crashed but these phones were not registered to that sub when it went down.

Anybody got any pointers please?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chetty
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the responses, we had a global TFTP server set on the DHCP scopes which pointed to our old clusters TFTP, the IP address was very close to the new Clusters TFTP, this was missed when we checked the scope, once we changed this to the new IP address everything was fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Chetty,

Delete ITL file from those phones and check phones getting correct tftp server IP Address or not.

if above solution not work kindly restart EM service access the cluster.

If this answered your question, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"<<<=

=>>>If you find this response useful, please mark it as "HELPFUL"

Does your Extensions mobility profile has DN configured ? And the profile configured is it same as your phone model?

This was after a Subscriber crashed but these phones were not registered to that sub when it went down. Whats the current state of your cluster ? is it synced ? 

Response Signature

Chetty
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the responses, we had a global TFTP server set on the DHCP scopes which pointed to our old clusters TFTP, the IP address was very close to the new Clusters TFTP, this was missed when we checked the scope, once we changed this to the new IP address everything was fine.