Views
Helpful
Replies

FL-SRST= Spare License

Syed Farhan Ali
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Techies,

I would like to know if we can order “FL-SRST” Spare license separately. One of our client has a Cisco 3925 Router and they need to enable the Survivable Telephony Feature on it.

Please let me know the procedure for this.

Regards,

Farhan

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes you can order the SRST licenses separately as well, if you need to, they will come in units of 5, 25, or 100:

Below are part numbers for electronic delivery:

L-FL-CME-SRST-100=

L-FL-CME-SRST-25=

L-FL-CME-SRST-5=

And below are normal delivery by post

FL-CME-SRST-100=

FL-CME-SRST-25=

FL-CME-SRST-5=

-Terry

Please rate helpful posts and mark thread as answered if you have no other query

View solution in original post

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ali,

yes. u can have the licenses separately.

For E-delivery,u can have L-FL-CME-SRST-5  and for paper , u can opt for FL-CME-SRST-5. the figures can vary depending on your requirement.these are RTU based.

regds,

aman

Hi Farhan,

you are correct.I am also not able to find FL-SRST in CCW.You can go ahead with either of Part Codes [E-delivery or Paper License] as mentioned by Terry.

regds,

aman

13 Replies 13

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes you can order the SRST licenses separately as well, if you need to, they will come in units of 5, 25, or 100:

Below are part numbers for electronic delivery:

L-FL-CME-SRST-100=

L-FL-CME-SRST-25=

L-FL-CME-SRST-5=

And below are normal delivery by post

FL-CME-SRST-100=

FL-CME-SRST-25=

FL-CME-SRST-5=

-Terry

Please rate helpful posts and mark thread as answered if you have no other query

Dear Aman and Terry,

Thanks for your response.

Please let me know if "FL-SRST" Part Number will be required to order the user licenses or not since I am unable to find it in CCW.

Regards,

Farhan.

Hi Farhan,

you are correct.I am also not able to find FL-SRST in CCW.You can go ahead with either of Part Codes [E-delivery or Paper License] as mentioned by Terry.

regds,

aman

hi,

is there any difference between paper & e-delivery liceses in terms of functionality or installation.?

for ex: 

L-FL-CME-SRST-100= and FL-CME-SRST-100=

No.

Hard Copies or E-delivery licenses are same and have no impact on installation or functionality.To  ad further, to have fast delivery, opt for e-delivery option. you would get email notification to download the licenses[PAK codes/EULA]

SRST licenses are just honour based.

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman. that helps.

I read somewhere that L-FL- CME - SRST  is for spare-only.  which means we can buy this only as additional license?

Hi Kumar,

the part code for ordering more licenses should be

FL-CME-SRST-5=

FL-CME-SRST-25=,

you can check Table 2

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-survivable-remote-site-telephony/data_sheet_c78-678873.html

regds,

aman

hi,

FL-CME-SRST has lead time of 21 days. so, i was checking i can go for L-FL_CME-SRST. 

Please use the part numbers quoted above in my original post. It appears the part number FL-SRST was used with ISR G1 routers (28xx, 38xx).

-Terry

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ali,

yes. u can have the licenses separately.

For E-delivery,u can have L-FL-CME-SRST-5  and for paper , u can opt for FL-CME-SRST-5. the figures can vary depending on your requirement.these are RTU based.

regds,

aman

Hi, 

"FL-CME-SRST-25=" are mentionned as (Old OFFER) on CCW, is that mean that they cannot be ordered anymore ? 

Thanks for your clarifications, 

Best regards, 

Meryem

Hi

Did you get an answer to this?

cheers

Hi, 

Yes. The new part numbers are L-SRST  and L-CME-CUE.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: