Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXS/FXO tfunk problem - FXS port still UP after call end (on-hook) - C2851

Hi all

I have configured this situation:

Analog phone <-->FXS-PBX-FXO <-->FXS-2851(CCME) <--> IP Phones. Calls goes OK. BUT I have problem with FXS. After on hook of IP phone, FXS port is staying in UP untill on hook-on analog phone. Second direction, I mean when analog phone is on-hooked first, FXS goes down correctly.

Could anyone help please?

Many thanks

Miroslav

3 Replies 3

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

Many times when there is an FXO interface involved you can have disconnect supervision issues on the FXO port. From your description it looks like the FXO port in this case is on a PBX. Is there any PBX parameters you could try to fine tune on the FXO port regarding disconnect supervision? Is there a way on the PBX to monitor if the FXO port shuts down at the same time the IP phone hangs up?

Check this link for addressing FXO disconnect problems

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

Regards,

Anup

Exactly, FXO=CO line on my PBX. PBX is very simple, with no chance for tuning or monitoring :o(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: