cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Participant

Getting Information Who Picked Up Calls to Line Group

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to know who picked up the phone calls destined to a line group? I have this hotline number 99999. If someone make a call to the number, it will broadcast to 4 numbers, 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000. I want to know, which number picked up calls the most during one month. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rising star

Re: Getting Information Who Picked Up Calls to Line Group

Howdy!  Check your Publisher and go to Service Parameters for CallManager.  Look for the global parameter "Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field ".  Set that to True.

This parameter determines whether the the finalCalledPartyNumber field in call detail records (CDR) shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, then the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco CallManager Attendant Console.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the Chuck Taylor logo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rising star

Howdy!  Check your Publisher and go to Service Parameters for CallManager.  Look for the global parameter "Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field ".  Set that to True.

This parameter determines whether the the finalCalledPartyNumber field in call detail records (CDR) shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, then the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco CallManager Attendant Console.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Andrew,

Currently the value on my deployment is set to False. If I set it to True, is there any consideration that I should take care of? And the value on the column, will it going forward or can back date? Thanks!

Highlighted
Rising star

No special considerations and to the best of my knowledge it is a "going forward" change as the CDR/CMR are already written.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Future of Work Virtual Summit Day 5

Cisco COVID-19 Survey