Views
Helpful
Replies

Hairpin Call Issue via redirect

kevinhobson2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue where when a call is made from an external caller to a phone with call forward all on to another external number it doesnt work. Where if a call is made from an internal phone it works fine.

Debugs and Config attached.

Cheers

Kev

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kev,

I found the solution but I don't have a Pri, I have an Isdn, even If the problem was the same.

Try to put this command under your interface Pri:

isdn map address .* plan isdn type unknown

Let me know If this help you.

Bye

Francesco

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

casa_far
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same identical problem with all the call manager express connected to an isdn

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

when the orginal caller gets redirected back to the PSTN its number does not match the list of numbers (DiDs)that your provider allows to dial out. thats way you get an unallocated\unassigned number. I had this same problem but in CallManager. I had to change a section under Gateways \ Outbound Calls - Calling Party Selection from Orginator to First Redirect Number.

Try changing your outbound caller-id on your voice-port using voice translation rules\profiles.

Hi Robray,

Are you saying that i should use a translation to change the clid of the original caller to that of the mobile no the call is being redirected to?

Thanks

Kev

As a test change the CLID for redirected numbers on the voice-port. Use the "main number" for your site or any DiD thats active on your PRI.

Create a voice transaltion rule and voice translation profile to translate redirected numbers. Apply the profile to your voice port for outgoing calls. Let me know if you need a sample config

Hi Robray,

If you could supply me with a sample config that would be great.

Thanks

Kev

Hi Kev,

I found the solution but I don't have a Pri, I have an Isdn, even If the problem was the same.

Try to put this command under your interface Pri:

isdn map address .* plan isdn type unknown

Let me know If this help you.

Bye

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Top man this sorted it.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Kev

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: