cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help a dinosaur

sebasbrocchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, someone told me about Cisco and im interested but honestly I don't know much about tech, or security, etc. if I want to start, which course do you recommend? There are Spanish courses also? thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

Take a look here: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_sg/partners/cisco-networking-academy/index.html

Most vendors offer some free training. Juniper and Huawei spring to mind.

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Before getting on with Cisco CCNA, I would start with basic of networking like for CompTIA Network + exam (u do not need to take exam) which you should be able to find book in local library.  Find some books on and about networking like Networking for Dummies and home networking which I found in my local library.

Other paid courses are from Cisco net Academy, CLN store, Udemy and CBT Nuggets videos are excellent.

Good Luck!

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

Take a look here: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_sg/partners/cisco-networking-academy/index.html

Most vendors offer some free training. Juniper and Huawei spring to mind.

cheers,

Seb.

Thanks for that, it’s really helpful.
Cheers Seb, from Seb to Seb

No problem. Good luck with your studies!

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Before getting on with Cisco CCNA, I would start with basic of networking like for CompTIA Network + exam (u do not need to take exam) which you should be able to find book in local library.  Find some books on and about networking like Networking for Dummies and home networking which I found in my local library.

Other paid courses are from Cisco net Academy, CLN store, Udemy and CBT Nuggets videos are excellent.

Good Luck!

Regards, ML

Hi Martin, great all the things you’ve shared with me. I thought also about having a book for dummies to explain with easy words and easier to understand in my case. I’ll buy the book, along with the course you told me and Seb told me yesterday. Thanks Martin I appreciate it.
Regards, have a nice one

no need to buy it;  lend it from nearby library or read it online via safari books online (free 10-day memberships)

Regards, ML

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: