Views
Helpful
Replies

How do i define a CUE voicemail in UCCX script

anildevassy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to integrate a CUE voicemail with UCCX, I need to define a voice mail box in the script and send it to the CUE, if anyone is aware of the steps pls forward the same.

Thanks and Regards

Anil

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you mean send a call to a particular voicemail box:

Use a call redirect step in UCCX - set 'Called address' to 'Reset to' and the destination mailbox number, and 'Destination' to the voicemail pilot.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Anyone know how to do similar in CUE scripting with CME ?

I need to pass a call from the CUE script to leave a VM for a particular mailbox. With CUCM I would just call redirect to a CTI route point fwdall to voicemail with a voicemail mask configured and want this functionality in CME/CUE.

Have tried manipulating passed numbers with translations in CME but not getting anywhere. Can only get the call passed to VM without a passed number as prompting for user/pin rather than leaving a message for the destination mailbox.

Any ideas ?

svlahakis
Level 1
Level 1

Setup  a  ephone-dn  with  an extension  which  should  forward  voicemail  to the  CUE DN.  The call redirect step in UCCX  should  forward  calls  to the the ephone-dn  which  in turn  will  allow  a  user  to  record  the message  in CUE.

you  will  to modify the  the  default-greeting  for  the  CallCentre  mailbox  in CUE. The  logic  of  my workaround  is  shown  below:

UCCX call redirect  ---->  voicemail  ephone-dn  (CME)  -------->  CUE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: