cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to 4-digit dial the SRST site from the main site?

sskillin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

when the remote site goes to SRST mode, I have a dial peer to 4-digit dial the main site - that works great. Now... how do users in the main site 4-digit dial a user in the SRST site during SRST mode? Translation pattern dosn't seem to do it (goes to voicemail instead of matching the translation pattern). Ideas? thanks!

3 Replies 3

jneiberger
Level 2
Level 2

I've heard that a feature similar to what you need might be coming in a future release of Call Manager. Contact your local Cisco reps to find out more details.

shuzaimi
Level 1
Level 1

Sskilin, mind telling me how to have a dial peer to 4-digit dial the main site in SSRT mode? I tried but can't seem to do it. Could u pls assist.

tQ

Sorry for the delay (out of town for a bit). We use MGCP usually, but in SRST mode the following dial peer will match for 4-digit dialing:

dial-peer voice 10 pots

description SRST 4-digit Dialing Main Site

destination-pattern 22..

port 0/1/1:23

prefix 130355522

!

So, whenever a user dials a 4-digit extension beginning with 22.., it matches this patterns, and puts the correct prefix to do the dialing. Remember to include the explicitly matched numbers in the prefix(22 in this case) as the dial peer will strip explicit matches.