cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure CCM alarms

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to confiure alarms and after send it to my mailbox. I think that It can be possible but I don't know where I can configure it. I use CCM 4.1.

Thanks.

11 Replies 11

I can't see this document because I have no a CCO account and the system don't validate me with a single account that I have in cisco.com.

I'm had CM 3.3(3) how can I get it? I always want to configure it but never works.

jubug
Level 1
Level 1

I was just configuring these for myself earlier today. I used the Real Time Monitoring tool (via the Servicability webpage). In 4.1. this is a downloadable tool. When you open the app once installed it asks you for your Mail Server Configuration.

There are a huge amount of alerts etc you can configure so please find the link to the RTMT admin guide: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/service/serv413/ccmsrva/sartmt.htm

(this admin guide also forms part of the Call Manager serviceabiliy guide)

Hope this is what you were looking for.

June

If no access to CCO then the admin guides for RTMT are also available via Call Managers own online user guide.

Go to CCM Serviceability Admin Guide

Then Monitoring Tools Config

Then Real-Time Monitoring Config

Further info under the System guide.

June

It's a good idea but I would like to know if there is a way to do that without another application like RTMT.

The best and easiest Way is to do it with RTMT, another way is to use Windows Microsoft Performance tools; but you cant send email alerts with this one.

I don't know what is Windows Performance tools. Can you say me it?.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: