Views
Helpful
Replies

How to deploy multi-cluster of UCM?

Simon_New1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I want to know that is it possible that deploy UCM as many clusters and those cluster work together?

If it is possible, please show the deployment architecture? and how the JTAPI client access it (how to build the Provider connection string)?

Thanks.

Simon

5 Replies 5

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Simon,

You can have multiple CUCM clusters trunked together with a SIP trunk (depending on geographic proximity) or you can also install an optional SME cluster for dial plan consolidation etc.

Review the below chapter of SRND:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/models.html#pgfId-1043850

Also look at here:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_Manager_-_Session_Manager_Edition

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hi Terry,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

As the above architecture, Cisco JTAPI support it or not?

If it support, how to specify the connection string? (As one cluster, we can builder the connection string as providerString = CTIManager1, CTIManager2;login = XXX, passwd = YYY;appinfo = ZZZ.

Since the above figure, there are many CTI manager I guess, so should we fill all the CTI manger addresses in the provider string, or what we need is just specify the Ünified CM session Manager Cluster" virtual IP address or other things?

In fact, what I need is that How the JTAPI support the "multi-cluster" model of CUCM.

Simon

I saw a lot of your questions around CSC, if you're looking into developing apps for multi-cluster, or general TSP apps, you probably want to look into DevNet for support, not CSC

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Terry and Jaime,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no response from Devnet, that is why I post my question here.

So, could you give some clue about my JTAPI connection questions?

Thanks a lot.

Simon

Hi Terry and Jaime,

Could you update this thread and give me some information?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: