Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Edit Scheduling Paramenters in Meetinplace 6

michael.lacey
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Have Meeting Palce 60.639.0 and want to adjust the "Max Adv Days to schedule from 90 to 180 in Meeting Time, but I am not able to make any changes?

am logged in as an administrator, but cannot changes the values or save as those buttons aregreyed out?

Any Ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

Maybe this is why you are seeing this behavior;

Setting Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Scheduling Parameters

Note: The Max Adv Days to Schedule and # of Ports to Schedule settings affect scheduling only for Lotus Notes users. Scheduling for MeetingTime or Web Conferencing users is controlled by the scheduling parameters located in the MeetingTime Configure tab.

Set the parameters in Table: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Scheduling Parameters to specify your scheduling defaults.

Table: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Scheduling Parameters

Setting Description

Max Adv Days to Schedule

Determines how far in the future a user can schedule a meeting. Users cannot schedule a recurring meeting chain that extends past the number of days specified in this field.

# of Ports to Schedule

Determines the default number of ports that are reserved on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server system when a meeting is scheduled. Users can change this number on the Calendar Entry form during the scheduling process.

# of Video Ports to Schedule

Determines the default number of video ports that are reserved on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server system when a meeting is scheduled. Users can change this number on the Calendar Entry form during the scheduling process.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_Release_6.1_--_Management_Tools_in_Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_for_Lotus_Notes#Setting_Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_Scheduling_Parameters

Cheers!

Rob

Please remember to tag your threads and help support "Teachers without Borders"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/idea-center/communityhelpingcommunity

Hi Rob,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If im looking at the link you sent me correctly, it says that you can change these settings in the MeetingTime config tab. This is where I am trying to make the changes, but the option are greyed out?

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

Miike