cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to get usage reports from each Directory Number in CUCM?

nypwillie
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, All experts: If there is a tool or a way to run the DN usage report for every DN in the CUCM? (Inbound and outbound calls) we are using CUCM V 11.5.1. Hope the tool it can define 30 days, 60 days, 90 days etc... Basically we have DNs it have no usage. so if there is a tool can discover all the DNs usage. Thanks.
9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check the below document, may have help for you to do this task :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records/ta-p/3112476#Overview

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

And that assumes they had CRD enabled, otherwise, it will be have to be enabled, and then they would start getting data from that day forward. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you both. Our CDR Enabled Flag is True. Looks like it can store 30 days of CDR on Publisher CDR Repository Manager. Can I have specific steps to run the report and export to a file?

Can you elaborate your question more ? what specific we are considering to generate ?

BB

Hi, BB: Thank you for your enthusiasm to help. We need to run a report which include every single DID(DN)'s usage. How many calls (inbound and outbound) are place on this DID. If it can not list the called or calling number, can it display the total of call numbers? So we can find out what are those DID not in used and try to retire the user or the device. Thanks.

Thanks, BB: There is no DID reports that it can provide you overall view of each DID usage. Every DID usage report, I think it is pretty big report. if it includes the DN, translation pattern, route point...etc.. I think CDR repository should have all the info in the database. we may need to open a TAC and run a SQL script to output those info.

If you have hands on SQL query Experience, you can run query and send the results to CSV or any other format :

example :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/117726-technote-cucm-00.html

BB

Thank you again, BB. I shall open a TAC to find a SQL script to get the report.