cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to login to Callmanager - CDR Analysis and Reporting tool?

samuel.suen
Level 1
Level 1

For reporting the CDR, I try to access the CDR analysis and reporting page:

http://192.168.1.161/art/Logon.jsp

From the admin guide, the default password is (username: Admin / password: Admin). However, it shows failed. Actually this CCM is newly installed? the CCM admin login password is still cisco. How can I access the CDR? Please suggest, thanks a lot!

Samuel

5 Replies 5

uversave
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Samuel

Please have a look at this URL to restore a lost CAR password

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

Kind Regards

Ullie

Hi Ullie,

In the DC Directory Administrator, I type "Directory Manager" as the username and "ciscocisco" as the password. However, it return the "DCD06210049" The log-on failed because the name or password was incorrect. So what should I do in to order to access the CAR?

Thanks & Regards,

Samuel

Hi Samuel

The dc directory by default is using ciscocisco as a password but that can be changed so it might be possible that this is not the default anymore. You should check in the registry for HKLM\SW\CiscoSystems,inc\Directory Configuration. That key contains an encrypted value of your pass. For security reasons I would not paste that info into this forum but you can send that to me (uversave@cisco.com) and I can inform you if you are still using the default pass.

Ullie

Thanks, I found the password.

However, after I login to the DC admin, I cannot find the "CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers" user. What users are in the Users list are only "CCM Administrator" and "CCM SysUser".

What I can do next??

Thank & Regards,

Samuel

Hi all,

I still cannot access the CDR Analysis and reporting tool. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Samuel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: