how to turn on performance monitoring collection using DCNM
Here are the following steps to turn on Performance Monitoring (PM) in DCNM.
1. Log in to the Web UI and navigate to [Admin > Data Sources].
2. Add switches by providing IP address and SNMPv3/SSH credentials.
3. Assign licenses to the desired switches on the [Admin > Licenses] page.
4. Enable PM collections on the [Admin > Collections]. Select the desired device and click apply.
5. Wait approximately 30 minutes to an hour for the performance data to appear.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: