cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How To Upgrade Call Manager on ICS7750????

droessler
Level 1
Level 1

How do I upgrade CM on the ICS7750?

I did the ICS 2.5.0 upgrade and it upgraded everything except for CM. I want to upgrade CM as well (currently at 3.1.2c)

2 Replies 2

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

The Upgrade for CallManager on the ICS platform is similiar to that on the MCS platform. Be aware however of the following patch for ICS, V2UpdateICSBeforeInstall.exe

Make sure you read the readme file then download the CM image you wish to upgrade to and review the release notes as well as the upgrade instructions.

pmusugu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For a Cisco ICS 7750 Rel 2.x.x system, a patch must be installed on all SPEs running Call Manager PRIOR to installing/upgrading CM version 3.1(4) / 3.2. This patch is also needed PRIOR to installing win-OS-Upgrade.2000-2-3.exe on all SPEs running Call Manager.

Please download the patch file named V2UpdateICSBeforeInstall.exe and run it on all SPEs running Call Manager.

Also follow the link below and upgrade CCM to 3.2.X

http://cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ics/icsapps/icscm/icscm321/icscm321.htm

Pradeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: