cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Reports.

r.siddappa
Level 1
Level 1

One of our customer is using the Webview to pull the Historical reports for a call center.

They use the call type and use one of the templetes.

In the reports, The Calls Offered will never be equal to the sum of the calls Handled + Adnadoned + some other things.

Ex : If calls Offered is 1000, and Handled will be around 400 and Abamdaned will be around 200 and remaining most of the time zero.

I am wondering where does all thes calls are going.

How can I get the real numbers.

Raj.

3 Replies 3

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

If you havent already, you might want to check this document ... its not the actual problem . .but its along the same lines ...

Cisco ICM Reports Don't Include Complete Call Statistics

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a00800948be.shtml

HTH

My set up is IPCC not ICM.

Raj.

Pavel Bykov
Level 5
Level 5

One of the problems is how Queue is interpreted in statistics. If you have one IVR option that can route call to two different skillgroups (E.G. Option 2 on ivr routs call to one shared queue that routes call to the first available agent on either SG2 or SG3) than variables "calls queue" and "calls aband in queue" will be double (3 SG's - tripple and so on).

Here is the formula we use to calculate real number of offered calls:

(perskg22)

SG2 Handled + SG3 Handled + SG2 Redir NoAns + SG3 Redir NoAns + SG2 abandring + SG3 Abandring + ((SG2 Calls Aband in Queue + SG3 Calls Aband in Queue) / 2)

Another solution would be not to count the incoming calls on SkillGroup but at some other point (route for example)