Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming and outgoing phone call logs

athazhayil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Currently we are using Cisco CallManager ver.5.1.2.3000-2, Berbee InformaCast ver.6.1.1 and Cisco Unity 1.1 Build 10. When people place internal or external calls, does it create any logs? (Say if I made a call from ext:3809 to Florida or Europe or to another extension). What about incoming calls from outside our facility? Can I monitor it? If incoming /outgoing calls are logged, where is the log stored? If it doesn't, is there any way I can monitor incoming /outgoing calls or track the calls through logs?

Any tips/suggestion greatly appreciate.

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It can, you need to enable CAR to get this records. It's not enabled by default so if it's not enabled you'll only get info from the moment you enable it on forward

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It can, you need to enable CAR to get this records. It's not enabled by default so if it's not enabled you'll only get info from the moment you enable it on forward

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: