cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming calls for the callmanager

i_pena
Level 1
Level 1

i'm having trouble with a callmanager 3.3(3) because i can't receive any call. i got it configure with my h323 gateway, i can make call out, but i can't receive any calls, do you have any idea.

the only thing that i get it's a fast busy tone when a dial the number

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you post your router config?

Couple of good debug commands:

debug isdn q931 for PRI connections

debug voip ccapi inout for CAS or analog

Make sure that the CCM is configured correctly, i.e. CSS/partions.

If you are calling a DID that is associated with the phone, make sure that the phone's line partition is listed in the gateway CSS. Also, that the number of significant digits is correctly set.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

What kind of connection you have with PSTN ? PRI,CAS, FXO ? If using PRI, can you include a debug isdn q931 output in your next post, with a test incoming call ?. If using CAS or Analog, do include "debug voip ccapi inout" output in your next post.

Also do you have any partitions, calling search spaces etc setup, for phones, gateway ??? Have you verified if the gateway CSS (incoming calls) has appropriate access to the partitions of phones ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you post your router config?

Couple of good debug commands:

debug isdn q931 for PRI connections

debug voip ccapi inout for CAS or analog

Make sure that the CCM is configured correctly, i.e. CSS/partions.

If you are calling a DID that is associated with the phone, make sure that the phone's line partition is listed in the gateway CSS. Also, that the number of significant digits is correctly set.

Chris

i_pena
Level 1
Level 1

this is the info from the debug

It looks like you have a phone on call manager with dn 2500 trying to call out through the h.323 gateway to the pstn dialing a 10 digit number with an access code of 9. If this is what you are trying to do make sure you have pots dial peers and that the destination pattern is 9T and the command forward digits all is in the peer. Pots dial peers strip all digits by default so you need to tell it to forward all. It will forward all t digits and strip the 9. Hope this helps. If this is not what you are trying to do please tell me. If you are having a problem with inbound calls from the pstn through the h.323 gateway, make sure you have voip peers with the session traget ipv4 ip address of call maanager. Also, make sure the h.323 gateway has a css in call manager, make sure the ip address you used in call manager to define the gateway is the same ip that the router is using to forward h.323 to the call manager. If you are not sure what ip the router is using you can enter the command h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr 10.255.255.1 under the interface you want to use and that will ensure that the router talks h.323 to the call manager using the ip address you have assinged to the gateway in call manager

Thank you all, i notice with the "debug voip ccapi inout" command that te problem was that the telco was sending me only 8 digits, atfer that starter working with no problem at all, thanks to all of u guys. i solve this trouble the next day a notice this all of u help my out a lot, i notice that my reply wasn't post that's why i'm writting this lines againg today.