cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Insert text into video in DMD 5.3

chelsea8689
Level 1
Level 1

I have a issute with DMD 5.3, i want to insert a text phase into streaming when i use playlist.But when i played DMP, the video was playing full screen and i couldnt see the text phase. I have attached a picture so u can understand my idea clearly.thanks for your help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

Do you want a text box below, above or to one side of the video?  If so when you define the area that holds the video don't make it full screen.  Leave a space which you will define as a text box and place text in it and it should show up when the video is played. 

Hope this helps.

John

View solution in original post

Did you make sure the text box was in front of the video image?  If it is behind then it won't show when the video starts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

Do you want a text box below, above or to one side of the video?  If so when you define the area that holds the video don't make it full screen.  Leave a space which you will define as a text box and place text in it and it should show up when the video is played. 

Hope this helps.

John

Thanks alot for your help, but i want to embed a text box like this picture, Can DMD do that ?i try a lot but it seem

impossible. If i cant do it, i will lose my job

I understand now.  The other picture did not have the text image.

I would try to put a text box over the video and set the opaqueness to 50%.  I have not tried this but I think it will work.  The text box would be there the whole time.

thanks a lot for your help ! i tried your advice but it didnt work correctly.when the media play,the text box was disappeared and the media was playing in full screen without the text box at the bottom

Did you make sure the text box was in front of the video image?  If it is behind then it won't show when the video starts.

Dear,

I used DMD to design but and i cannot make the text box in front of the video.i always try it but it s fail.But anyhow,thanks for trying to help me!!