Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Please note I am new on Cisco's collaboration track and it is the first time I post hereWe have a rather unique requirement within our business. We are running Cisco PCCE 12.6 and have integrated the Cisco Customer Collaboration Platform(CCP) onto ou...

Hello Guys,I want to implement to CMS on my organization. I want to know I have to use Express way-E and Expressway-C and CUCM in my senario (mandetory) or all of them are optional.the next question is that can I use ASAv instead of expressway-E and ...

hamed1986 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that wants to deploy a site specific speed dial on their phones based on location for emergency notifications. The caveat is that many of the users log into phones using extension mobility and work at different sites which would requi...

I'm looking for some documentation or assistance with my Unity Root Certificate. It appears to have expired some time ago - looks to be self signed. Do I simply select "Root Certificate", then "Generate New Root Certificate"I am trying to get into Ci...

JosephM by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes